Thursday, October 21, 2010

MaryLee

Today was a BIG and FUN day! We had all of our close friends over to listen to the wonderful MaryLee sing her beautiful children's songs. The kids were in awe of her. She really has a way with those little ones and they had a lot of fun singing and interacting with her. I had a lot of fun visiting with all my favorite mommy friends and my mommy and her grandmommy friend too :)

Thank you, Mom, for the delicious breads and ghost cookies!
Thank you, Sue, for the beautiful fruit!
Little Elijah was the cutest bumblebee I've ever seen!
Sue's grandsons, Sequoia and Kai.
Love those Bolton Girls!
Dionne, Emily, Audrey and Baby Jillian
The whole crew with MaryLee
They were under her spell.
Of course I always notice Eli and Thad's expressions. Eli is watching her fingers on the guitar, and Thad is engaged in her eyes. Oh! Melt my heart!


Soooooo glad my girls Kel and Kristine made it!
Man! I'm short!

Happy Halloween Everyone!!!!
Had to share these pictures of Thad and Audrey at her 3rd birthday party. Is it too early to arrange this marriage????

No comments: