This was hilarious. Greg and Ryan playing the Wii while holding Lydia and Elise...and no, we did not place the babies in their arms just for the photograph.


These little boys sure are getting good use out of their Halloween costumes. Thad looks so adorable in his Spiderman outfit, although I can't see his gorgeous face with that mask on. I love how the costumes have built-in muscles :)


We went to The Cabrillo High School Aquarium today with Thad's school. The kids are soooo cute! In this picture, they are standing around a mosaic and the student is asking them what they see. Thad screams out, "a whale!" "a starfish!" and "waves!" It took me a while to figure out what I was looking at and he knew what it was right away. I've said it once and I'll say it again, he is BRILLIANT!!!!



They got to end their day with a yummy popsicle treat. Afterward, I took Thad for a haircut and then we picked Eli up from school. This day was a very big deal for me, because I got to spend some one-on-one time with my youngest son. I think it was a very big deal for him too ;) I love my baby girls, but they really need a lot from me right now and it is nice to give 100% to my boys every so often.

Tomorrow night is Jack Johnson!!!! I'm super duper excited to see him in concert.
Tootaloo!
No comments:
Post a Comment