Thursday, October 28, 2010

Punkins


One, Two, Three, Four, Five and Six! Holy Pumpkins!!!!!

Painted pumpkins with a sprinkle of glitter...Martha Stuart style ;)
My AWESOME friend, Lesley, went on the preschool school field trip to the pumpkin patch with the kids yesterday. She drove Thad and kept him close to her the whole time. It looks like they had a ton of fun. I felt bad for not going with him, but my mom reassured me that this was good for his individualism.

Can you believe how tall this almost 3 year old is?


This is what little boys look like before school when they have the freedom to dress themselves. Soooooo goofy!
Don't forget to brush your teeth!
Eli Ryan Hoffman Photography.
Several people have asked when do I have the time to do these blog posts. Well, this only took about 10 minutes, the girls are sleeping and who knows what the boys are getting into downstairs. I guess I better go see. It is important to me to make time for the little things I enjoy doing :))))

No comments: