Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Twinkle, Twinkle

On Monday I got to hold my babies at the same time! I cannot explain how good it felt. I felt complete, happy and proud. I took this picture myself that's why my face is cut in half ;)

Graduation Day!!!! The girls are now both in open beds, no I.V.'s, and they have been moved across the hall where they will spend the rest of their time. They are at maximum feedings and poop a lot ;)

Lydia


I put their "I'm the Little Sister" shirts on them today.


Elise

She was pooping the entire time I was holding her. She's a stinky little girl!!!


After my visit with Lydia and Elise, I went to the fair to pick up Eli and Thad. My friend, Hayley watched the boys for me today and was brave enough to take 5 kids to the fair all by herself! What sweet friends I have. I don't know what I would do without all the help I'm getting with the boys. This is Thad being upset that he didn't have a friend to ride with him.
Gavin and Eli are buddies.
Hannah and Thad are so adorable together.
Baby Elijah
It took about an hour to leave the fair after we decided it was time to go home. We had to stop and watch a Monster Truck show.

I want to thank everyone once again for your constant thoughts, prayers, help, and sweet messages. We couldn't do this without all of you.

2 comments:

Rebecca Unfried said...

What good news Bethanni! So glad that the girls are doing better!!

Michelle (aka mybelle101) said...

Oh, they are all so cute, and the girls are SO teeny tiny! Hooray for progress! I'll keep praying that they get to come home SOON :)