Ryan and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary this week in Half Moon Bay. It was soooooo relaxing and amazing and enjoyable and quiet and peaceful and...we just loved it. Anyone who knows me, will understand why I absolutely loved The Old Thyme Inn Bed and Breakfast after looking at these pictures of our room. It is totally me. Even Ryan loved it! Probably because he loves me :)
We spent a day in San Francisco at Pier 39 and walked all around the city. Our legs were so tired by the time we got back to our little B&B and Ryan still made me walk to dinner, which was probably another 3 miles!!! That's o.k., it's good for me.
Well, this is a silly picture to end with, but I don't have anymore good ones. We're not as cute as Eli and Thad. We loved being able to talk to each other without being interrupted or having any other life distractions for almost 5 whole days. It was MUCH needed. But I had butterflies in my tummy this afternoon when we went to pick up the boys because I was so excited to hug them and kiss them and smell them. Ryan and I love them so much and definitely missed the little stinkers.
1 comment:
I loved reading about your get-a-way week and your pictures were great!
Post a Comment