Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Because they are way cuter....

Sorry. I had to get some pictures of the boys back up. I couldn't stand having pictures of just Ryan and I posted on the blog for too long :) The first two pictures are of Eli and Thad after they picked out their own outfits. This is "dress-up" in boy land. There are no high heels, jewelry, tiaras, purses, or frilly dresses. Just goofy hats and shirts that are two sizes too small.
The Avila Barn never gets old. It is especially fun because of Thad's love for animals. Thad was sticking his fingers in their mouths without fear of getting them bitten off, while Eli would drop the food two feet in front of the animal. I guess it is the age. It was so funny to watch. We got to go on a tractor ride and attempted to pick berries, but it was way too tedious for mommy.
Mmmmmmm....JAMBAAAAAA!!!!
Sprinkler fun with the neighbor kids.
Mommy's homemade "healthy" popsicles that everyone loves except for Eli of course. He knows there is very little sugar in those things. He is one kid that is hard to trick.
Did you know that our favorite book is "Good Night Moon"? Hee Hee.

Mustang Water Slides- Thursday

My mom and I took the boys to Mustang Water Slides today. It was soooooooo fun!!! I made a huge mistake and took Eli on a BIG waterslide right when we got there and it scared the sh** out of both of us. At the end of the ride, I totally let him go and I almost drowned and swallowed half the water park. The lifeguard had to pull him out of the water for me. He was wearing a life jacket but he was pretty traumatized for a large portion of the day. He slowly warmed up to the pony slides and we ended up having a blast.

No comments: