Thursday, June 2, 2011

A Big Boy and Little Fishies

Thad has completed his very first year of preschool! I'm so thankful that he got to have such sweet, caring and loving teachers. He really came out of his shell toward the end and I know it is because of this wonderful environment he was in.

They sang songs for us...
The parents pulled together and planted a beautiful tree at Pioneer Park for the teachers with a plaque. I loved Mrs. Biggs' reaction. I have about 6 pictures that capture it perfectly...but I'll only post two of them. The tree meant the world to them.
Here is Thad getting ready to give his teachers some flowers.
Love.
...and more love.
Thank you for coming Grandma Hany!!!
We have a swimmer people!!!

He floats...
He pushes off the wall and glides...
He splashes around with his Emily...
He was actually swimming here!!!! He's all the way to the left.


Thad gets in the water...and that makes us very happy ;)


Stay tuned for some Mutton Busting fun in a few days!!!

No comments: