Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Sunday

We had a wonderful Easter this year! First, we celebrated with The Hoffman Family by hunting for Easter baskets full of goodies and sitting down to a delicious brunch!!!! Carolyn's quiche was AMAZING!
Well, it's hard to get 5 kids to all smile at the camera. So, we have Thad's "stinky boy" face, Eli's arms raised, and the 3 girls looking everywhere but the camera. Ross and Carolyn look beautiful though ;)
The kid's table! London was stealing some watermelon from Eli's plate. The boys love their cousin, London and have so much fun chasing her around.
Next, we celebrated with Mom and Brian. The boys had to listen for clues as to where their Easter presents were and we all got beach tents!!!! The boys played outside most of the time and we all went goo goo over the babies in the house. My mom's pot roast and vegetables were DELICIOUS!!!
Sweet Baby Cameron
Eli was scooping up little tadpoles out of the pond into buckets the whole time. By the way, we have one floating in a bowl downstairs and he will not let me throw it out! He says, "but I just love him!"
Thadikins Dimplkins



They gobbled up their matzo ball soup. Yummm!
I hope everyone had a happy Easter with all the people you love!

3 comments:

Ann said...

yum.... I am going to have petit fours with milk for dinner !!

Unknown said...

Bethanni-
I always enjoy your blog. I guess it may be the best way for me to watch your family grow-since it seems to be months apart. Life is good---enjoy!

Unknown said...

That was suppose to be from Auntie Susie----ummmmm