Our first attempt at a picture with Santa was rather funny. This Santa was so sweet. He spent a lot of time listening to the wish lists of little ones and making sure that Mommies and Daddies heard as well ;) Buuuuuuuuuut....this poor man's attempt at rosy cheeks and a red nose failed miserably. The little tree to his left fell over and my kids weren't really into it either.
This one has a funny story too. I went to pick up the picture after an hour of being at the mall with my kids by myself, an hour of people stopping me in my tracks and asking if I have TWO sets of twins, an hour of haircuts for the boys and trying to keep track of them in a busy mall, and....drum roll please.....Santa's eyes were closed!
Basically, I was a little brat and made Santa's elf search for a better picture where Santa's eyes were OPEN!
Basically, I was a little brat and made Santa's elf search for a better picture where Santa's eyes were OPEN!



1 comment:
That is crazy about the Santa w/ his eyes closed. I'm glad they did at least give you the new picture!
Post a Comment