So, we just watched our first episode of "Sponge Bob Square Pants" the other day and he sang a song called "Goofy Goobers". Basically, this is what I now call my kids when they are being...well...goofy goobers.

This is what happens when you leave 3 boxes of small garbage bags on the stairs. They opened all 3 boxes, made a huge mess and acted like complete goofy goobers.

Don't smile Thad. No! Stop it! No smiling allowed!!!!

I taught the boys how to make snowflakes with paper and scissors the other day and they really liked it. I wish my story ended here.
I went upstairs to clean up a mess that was made the day before, and when I came back down Thad had taken about 15 of my ornaments off the tree and cut the ribbons into tiny little pieces. I was furious! But it was my fault for leaving that boy alone with scissors.

Thad loves soup for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Hayley invited us girls over one night for a candle light dinner without any KIDS!!! It was beautiful. We ate our meals without rushing (like all moms do), had a glass of wine, shared stories, and acted like goofy goobers of course.

I just love my girlfriends :)

I am loving how happy my little stars are. It's so amazing that I get to have TWO beautiful babies laughing at me and thinking I'm the funniest person alive. Lydia and Elise are such little loves and I can't believe they are both MINE!

Such a handsome boy. I'm so proud.

Merry Christmas to all you Goofy Goobers!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment