Saturday, November 27, 2010

Food Friends and Family

This Thanksgiving, we all held hands and shared what we were thankful for. Eli said, "Thank you for our food, friends and family." Just perfect.

My mom's beautiful table.

Eli loves helping Grandma Hany in the kitchen.
Beautiful blue-eyed people ;)
Our wonderful hosts :)
Derrick, Dawnna and their little turkey in the oven.
I LOVE that Ryan and I get to be with his family AND my family on Thanksgiving! What a blessing that is. We just missed Pops, GMa, Tiff, and Jason. :(

Darla, Jeremy and my adorable niece, London.
The kid table.


Eli LOVES his cousin so much. He followed her around all night and was so gentle and sweet.

London called me earlier in the day and asked what I was wearing so that we would match. Can you believe this???
We watched, "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" after our yummy feast.
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.


Happy Birthday to my 5 year old boy, Eli!!!!
Wow, that goes by really fast!




1 comment:

Kristi said...

Great pictures, and the link finally worked for me! Glad you had a good Thanksgiving. Love the matching polka dots. ;)