Just a picture of my boys playing in their teepee. I love it when they play "quietly" together. Brings a tear to my eye.

Welcome to the world Lake Monroe Dillon! Such a sweet and good-tempered baby. Congratulations Kristine, Rob and Big Brother Kyler!

Bootie Butt (Kelly) turns 33!!!! I love it when my girlfriends get older, because it means we all get to go out to dinner and celebrate! She doesn't like these candid shots.

Did you just take my picture when I was making a funny face????

O.k....now I'm ready.

Not a day over 21.


Hmmm...I wish for Bethanni to have 2 little girls!


Today we went to Avila and had so much fun with Pops.

Thad, the stick hoarder.

Higher!!!

This video is hilarious of my brother, Derrick. We went out to pizza and played some video games. Sorry it isn't right side up.
No comments:
Post a Comment