Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Apron Strings

So....as if I didn't have enough little hands tugging at my apron strings each and every day, Ryan, Eli, Thad and I are very happy and so incredibly proud to announce that we are adding not one, not three, but TWO beautiful blondies to our family :) We just found out through ultrasound that we are expecting TWINS!!!!!! Ryan and I are in complete shock.


Baby A, Baby B, and then both together


The babies are due August 31, 2010!

No wonder I have been feeling so yucky this time around, no wonder I look like I'm six months pregnant at the end of the day already.... We are very excited and very much in shock. All I have to say is one of them BETTER BE A GIRL!!!!

4 comments:

Ann said...

Baby A for Annie and Baby B for Brian??? :)

Rebecca Unfried said...

OH...MY..GOODNESS..BETH!!!! Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you (and those precious babies - how lucky they are to have you as their Mommy!) Will you be finding out the sex???? ;)

Missy said...

Congratulations!!! I didn't even know you were pregnant! Here's hoping for that girl!!!

Jenn said...

I can't stop thinking about you being preggo with twins. Can't think of a mom that will handle it better than you Beth! I can't wait to see the little peanuts! You better start posting some preggo pictures....