
Christmas Eve at Mom and Brian's house started with a "Bang" and a "Pow". We had a little "shoot gun" fight and of course the boys had soooo much fun with that. I love everyone's expressions in this picture, especially Brian and Derrick's. What a special night this was!

Thad loves little tasks like peeling stickers off water bottles and putting stickers on paper, so of course he loved putting the balls back into the "shoot guns".

Uh-oh.

I love how Eli and Chase are plotting an attack on Brian and he is completely clueless about it.

I love it when he looks at me like that.

Zoobies...it's a stuffed animal, it's a pillow AND it's a blanket!!! Dawnna found the coolest gifts for the boys :) Thanks Dawnna and Derrick!

After a "shoot gun" fight, a yummy dinner and lots of presents, we put the boys in their cozy jammies and read "Twas The Night Before Christmas".

We got home around 11:00 or so and Mr. and Mrs. Santa had a lot of work to do ;) Honestly, I think they would have been happy with 2 or 3 of these presents...but of course we went overboard. But it was so much fun!

So, of course on Christmas Eve, I was the one who woke up at like 4:30 am and couldn't go back to sleep. I came downstairs and watched "Julie and Julia" which was an AWESOME movie. It was some much needed alone time and I really enjoyed it. Finally, Eli woke up at around 7:00am and the first thing he saw was his tractor. Oh, to be a little boy (or girl) on Christmas morning.

I love this sleepy look. He's probably thinking "I get to eat chocolate and candy canes this morning? Awesome!"

Thad got some musical instruments.

and....drum roll please....
The one thing Eli asked for from Santa was a real trumpet.

I swear you will see my kids performing in an orchestra someday. Ry and I will be in the front row and we will be sooooo proud!

Traditional Christmas morning walk around the neighborhood, riding whatever new toy that Santa brought that year.

The day after Christmas we packed up and headed to Turlock to visit my grandma, aunties, uncles and cousins. It was a ton of fun and so good to see everyone. This is our newest recent College graduate, my cousin Mike. As you can see, the kids just adore him. After spending time at my Aunt Ruthie's house, we went to my dad's house and got to see my step sisters, Bryn, Becca and Carli. We don't get to see them very often, so it was so nice to visit and play with little Michael and Carli's new little (well, big) bundle, Collin. Such cute little boys! I don't have any pictures though :(

We are all about wrestling these days.

I took Eli and Emily to the movies the other day to see "Alvin and the Chipmunks". They are such cutie pies and they love each other so much.
May 2010 bring all of you many happy blessings!!!!
1 comment:
Magical.
Post a Comment