This is how I found them...
4th of July at Sunny Fields Park in Solvang. This park was so fun and a nice place to meet Papi and Hany for a picnic.
My mom has named this one "Little Marilyn". She's got the eyes, lips, hair....Oh boy. I think we're in trouble.
Who knew that the table cloth would be the favorite toy?
Ni-Night.
Ni-Night Hany.
Sugar and Spice Birthday Party for our sweet little girls!!!
I have the best girlfriends in the whole world!!!!
Papa Ross and Lydia
Uncle Derrick, Baby Cameron and Pops
Grandma Barbara and Cameron
Eli and London
Beautiful Kelly and beautiful Willa...inside and out!
Love Pops
Dave, Josh and Jeff
The Dillon Family
Bounce House Fun!
Meet the future Mr. Elise Hoffman, Lukas ;)
I love their little hands reaching for spice drops :)
Such lucky little girls to have a sister.
Candle time!
Mia and Hannah
Gavin and Brandon
Our super fun over night trip to Cayucos!
I've been feeling so blessed lately. Thank you to all our friends and family for helping us get through these first 2 years with the Tornado Twins!!!! Thank you to Diane and Dionne for all the beautiful pictures from the party. You both are AMAZING!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment