Sunday, March 11, 2012

March Madness!

We have lots and lots of birthdays in March!!! A couple weeks ago we celebrated Ross, Carolyn, Mom and Ryan's birthdays at The Padaro Beach Grill in Carpinteria! I'm sure you all know by now that my mom and mother-in-law share THE SAME BIRTHDAY!!!!!
I'm sure that someday my four children will all be taller than me too ;)))


My beautiful Mother-in-law and two sisters-in-law. Oh! and our newest nephew, Logan! He is sooooooo adorably smootchable. Oh! and baby boy on the way too!

The two Pisces Queens and their babies.
Sweet Little Logan.
Bunny cups and blueberries for these two.
I don't need to say it, right? You all know what I'm thinking.
Thought about having another baby boy for a split second here....the thought passed very quickly;)
O.k., this guy is already #1 Dad in my eyes but to wear a silver crown that says "Dad" on it??? He tips the chart with that one.
Thad, Eli, London, Lydia and Elise
I had such a great "girls" weekend with my mom and daughters in Turlock. We had such a fun birthday celebration for my mom with my grandma, aunties, uncles and cousins. It had been a long time :( We played at Donnely Park, visited with Pops and Gma, had a wonderful dinner at Auntie Ruthie's house and a slumber party with some of my aunties. It was so fun!

This is my youngest cousin, Ben!!!! He was making fish faces and is the most perfect little boys I've ever seen!
Four generations of women!
And this is what I found this morning. Three out of 6 sisters, cuddling and chatting in their jammies first thing in the morning. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen so I ran to grab my camera.

Happy Birthday Mom, Carolyn, Derrick, Ross, Auntie Ruthie, Ryan, Anya and Ben!!!!

1 comment:

Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.