Lydia and Elise might be twins but they have very different personalities. And boy, do they have PERSONALITY! Lydia is our little cuddle bug, always "backing up" to sit on your lap, attached to her froggie binky (now it's a duckie because froggie broke a couple days ago), loves kisses and playing little games. Elise is a little firecracker! She LOVES to dance every time she hears music (and she's really good!), babbles all the time, not afraid of anyone or anything (yikes), has bitten her brothers and sister on occasion, will scratch, pinch and pull your hair. Watch out for that one! But she also enjoys an occasional cuddle with Mommy and Daddy ;)

She says, "Cheeeeeese" whenever I have the camera.


Thad, in a nutshell: Wears layers and layers of funny pajamas when he is at home and often puts pajama pants on his head, refuses to wear jeans or pants when we go out (always in shorts and Uggs), is NEVER bored. Thad has the best imagination and has mastered free play. He often comes up to me and says, "Mommy, I need hugs." I hope he always needs hugs from his momma. I wish I could be as care-free as he is.

He is obsessed with witches and can't wait for next Halloween because he wants to be a witch. I had to paint his face green today so he could really get into character. He pulled all the feathers off my witch hat!!! Notice the layers of pajamas to go along with the witch outfit. What am I gonna do with him???

aaaaaaand my Moon-faced boy, Eli. He is always wearing jeans, a "cool" shirt and his golfing hat. Eli is a social butterfly, making friends wherever he goes, always wanting to go to a friend's house or have friends over, getting almost too big for me to lift him....but still likes to hold Mama's hand and sometimes I might even get some hugs and cuddles...if I'm lucky.

So, there you have it! A little shot in the arm to get you through the rest of your week.
Hope you enjoy!
The first video is Thad when he was 2 years old! I cry every time I watch it. The next video was Thad at bedtime tonight.
1 comment:
Bethanni- You have to know how truly special receiving the updated photos and story of the children's lives makes us feel. Thank you for sharing these most beautiful moon stars and sun with us all. xoxo
Post a Comment