Sunday, June 19, 2011

Hooray For Daddies!!!

On Saturday, we met all these lovely people at Nojoqui Falls and had so much fun picnicing, hiking, playing baseball, watching Lydia stand up BY HERSELF for a long time, laughing, and watching Uncle Derrick fly his awesome airplane.

I just love these two.
BFF's
Sunday morning, I tried to let Ryan sleep in but the boys were so excited to jump on his bed and give him his Father's Day cards and presents. He is such a special guy and the kids and I are so lucky to have him!!!!
We had breakfast at Pappy's.
After breakfast, there was some shopping, watching golf, napping, wrestling, catching lizards and much more. After all that, we decided to go to Pismo and play on the swings and take a walk on the pier. It was fun!
Eli took this one :)
Can't believe these girls will be turning one year in 16 days!!!!

I'll leave you with a picture of Lydia and her "bitter beer" face.
Happy Father's Day Ryan, Ross, Alan, Brian, Derrick and Jeremy!!!! We love you all very, very much!



No comments: