Saturday, February 19, 2011

Monterey and some other stuff

We got to stay at a BEAUTIFUL hotel right on the beach in Monterey! Even though it rained the entire two days, we still had a great trip.

This was the view right outside our room. GORGEOUS!
By the way, this is Eli's new "look". Hat backwards, cowboy boots, sometimes gloves and sometimes a backpack filled with guns and swords. He is such an original and we love him so much we can't stand it!
Greg and Sasha live in Monterey so of course we spent a lot of time with them. They love our kids so much and the kids love them right back :) Thad stayed at their house both nights and Eli stayed the last night. Ryan and I had a night with NO KIDS!!!! It was a miracle!
Yummy clam chowder bread bowls :)
Those bowls were bigger than the boys! They both love clam chowder so much.

The rain didn't stop Ryan and Eli from getting their trunks on and going down to the beach. I love Eli's outfit.


On our way to The Monterey Bay Aquarium!
My favorite...the jellies.
Another one of my favorites....and Thad's too. Do you see Thad down at the bottom?
Meanwhile, back at Hany and Papi's crib...
I bet you were wondering where Lydia and Elise were this whole time! They were being loved on by Hany, Papi, Mamita, Uncle Derrick, Auntie Dawnna and Cousin Chase.



We missed them a lot though :( But it sure was nice spending that time with the boys by themselves.

We also had a fun visit with Papa Ross, Mimi and Auntie Tiff!!!

Thad was writing, "I (heart) Hannah." on Valentine's Day!!! Don't worry Audrey. He wrote, "I (heart) Audrey." the next day :))))) Hearts will be melting with this little guy! Mine melts every day.

1 comment:

dmedick said...

So sweet! Beautiful Monterey pics! Glad you had a nice weekend!