I made these onesies for the girls when they were in the NICU. I would dream of them being home and big enough to wear these cute little homemade onesies :)
My favorite thing is when they lock arms or hold hands. Sweet!!!
BFFs
This is my absolute favorite face! I know we might have to deal with buck teeth and braces later on, but come on! This is freaking cute!
That is freaking cute!!!! How amazing to have twin girls and see that bond flourish.
What a beautiful and sweet family. I am bummed to have missed you in Turlock. Christmas time is really hard. I hope that we can work something out before these little bundles get too big. :)
2 comments:
That is freaking cute!!!! How amazing to have twin girls and see that bond flourish.
What a beautiful and sweet family. I am bummed to have missed you in Turlock. Christmas time is really hard. I hope that we can work something out before these little bundles get too big. :)
How do you not kiss those little lips ALL DAY LONG?
Post a Comment