Monday, November 22, 2010

Disneyland: Round 3

We celebrated Thad and Eli's birthdays by going to Disneyland! Hany and Papi came along to join in on the fun and also help us out with the kids. They were WONDERFUL!!!! Believe it or not, this trip was actually relaxing. I don't know how, but it was. We love going in November because they have the park decorated for Christmas and it is so BEAUTIFUL!!!

The whole gang.
We couldn't believe how easy it was to have Lydia and Elise along. They really are easy babies...individually :) The only hard part is that there are TWO of them. What lucky little girls to get to go to Disneyland at 4 months old!
I love this picture so much. This little guy looooves cotton candy :)
The boys love the movie, "The Nightmare Before Christmas" and were so excited to see Jack Skelington and Sally. This was probably my favorite moment on our trip. You have to wait in line to meet and get pictures with the Disney characters. When it was Thad's turn, he walked up to Sally and rested his little head against her leg. She was so surprised and I loved the way she looked at him. Jack asked him questions like, "Are you any kind of monster?" It was a very special moment for Thad.
Our little romantic also loves Fairy Tales. You can imagine how excited he was to get to see all of his favorite Princesses in person too. When Snow White approached him I think he almost skipped a breath.
Ryan and I got to go out with the boys one night while Hany and Papi stayed in with the girls.
I said, "This is our original little family".

Who said waiting in line has to be boring???
Sweetness.
My boys.
We officially have a thumb sucker in the house! It's really adorable.
Little Grandma Hany is so cute!
Lydia got to meet Minnie Mouse. Elise was snoozing at the time.
I think he told Santa that he wants a train....hmmmm. Doesn't he have like 500 trains?
Auntie Tiff got the girls these adorable Christmas jammies. They say, "On Aunties Nice List" :))

We had such a fun trip. Thank you so much Hany and Papi! We can't wait to go again.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

You are brave taking those (2!) little babies to Disney! We just went too, last week. Enjoy him wanting trains while it lasts. Austin says Thomas is for babies now. :(