Friday, September 3, 2010

Lucky Kids, Lucky Us

The boys (and girls) are so lucky to have such wonderful grandparents!!! I mean all of them are wonderful! My mom and Brian took the boys "camping" at El Capitan in Gaviota last week. I say "camping" because they got to stay in a really cool cabin. This place is amazing and so much fun for little kids. They got to swim, ride bikes, hike, play at the beach, make smores, barbeque, meet new friends and get lots of love and attention from Hany and Papi.
Eli and Thad made a new friend named Guinness. Hmmmm...I wonder what kind of beer his daddy likes. Eli also fell in love with his police man uniform. We've ordered one and it is on it's way!
This is Sue, my mom's bestie, and her 2 little grandsons.
Uncle Derrick and Cousin Chase came to play. I love how Thad has his hands on Chase's shoulders :)
Oh, to be a kid on a beach.
Practicing his writing skills.
Look at all the wonderful T's Thad drew in the sand! Did I mention that he is a genius??? I think I will sign him up for the G.A.T.E. program at preschool. Hee Hee
I think he is thinking about  K=1/4sqrt(2a^2b^2+2a^2c^2+2b^2c^2-(a^4+b^4+c^4)) .
Oh come on! You all think I'm funny.
O.k. are you ready for complete cuteness? Here are a few of the pictures we had done recently.
Lydia Rose
Elise Tate

No comments: