Friday, September 24, 2010

Loving Life...even the challenges

The best thing about being a mom AND a kid are Mickey Mouse Pancakes!
So...the boys have a TON of toys right? But they like to play with every day household items...my teapot, a little lamp, a pack of diapers, etc. They were including Baby Elise in their imaginary campground this morning. CUTE!
This was before they asked me to get their fishing poles out of the garage ;)
The boys are doing so well with their baby sisters. They like to help me a lot. When Lydia cries, Eli sticks a binkie in her mouth without even being asked ;) I thought the crying would really annoy the boys, but I think they are used to it and have tuned it out like me. Eli still talks about when the girls were in the hospital and asks if they have to go back. I assure him that they are ours forever now.
Goof Ball

Remember this???
I walked into the room the other day and this is what I saw. How cute is that???
The girls and I had our first sleep over at Grandma Hany's house. We had soooo much fun! She made me an adult dinner with wine and candles, I took a bath, took a nap and watched a grown-up movie too! She even got up with me to feed the babies during the night. What a lady! Papa Ross spent the day and night with the boys. I hear they had an awesome time hitting golf balls, riding the race cars and they also went to the Cal Poly football game together.
Chaser Boo loved meeting his baby cousins. What a sweetheart!
I love Lydia's face in this picture.
Grandma Hany's crib is just perfect.
Cheeeeese! Thad wanted me to take a picture of all three of them in their "Paul Frank" jammies. Did you know that I have an Uncle Paul Frank????

Baby Lydia looks so much like Eli did as a baby. Here are some pictures of my sweet Eli to compare their sweet faces. There are definite differences, but they are so similar.

Sorry about all the pictures. I haven't had a camera for a couple weeks so I hope you enjoy.

By the way, this is my favorite song right now. Doesn't it make you want to dance???
Florence and the Machine "The Dog Days are Over"

No comments: