Eli completed his 2nd year of preschool today! He made so many friends at The Children's House Montessori School and has grown in so many ways this year. I'm so proud of him. We attended the End of the Year Ceremony and BBQ where Eli received a certificate and a little bag with his name on it.


Eli and his teacher, Miss Rachel

Leave it up to my boy to put the bag on his head. Before we knew it, half the kids had their bags on their heads too. What can I say? He's a leader.

These boys play the bagpipes at every school event. It's pretty cool.

Waiting in line to get his face painted.



Please cover your eyes if this bothers you and forgive me for posting this one. He waits until we are all packed up in the car before he decides that he needs to go potty. One of the many wonderful things about having little boys is that they can "go" in the bushes. Sorry, Mom.

This is what happens when little boys play really hard. I pulled into the garage and this is what I saw when I turned around. Ahhhhhh....time for mommy to take a nap too :)
Congratulations my sweet Eli!
1 comment:
Glad to know that my boys aren't the only ones peeing in the bushes! :) Joshua actually told me recently that he "killed the flowers with his big pee" Nice. Also, that last pic of them both asleep is sooooo precious!
Post a Comment