Friday, March 26, 2010

Life is good.

So, my new sister has proven to be VERY useful to the family so far ;) On Thursday, the four of us went to the John Mayer concert at Staples Center (a Christmas gift from my mom and Brian- Thank you!!!!) We didn't have much time to eat dinner before the concert and every restaurant had at least an hour long wait. Dawnna, secretly slipped the hostess a $20 and told her that I was expecting twins and needed to be seated and fed right away. It totally worked! Everyone else had to wait an hour and we were seated immediately! So hilarious. So from now on, if we need something from people, we just pull the she's having twins card :)
The area surrounding Staples Center was so cool! The restaurants were fancy and YUMMY and the trees were all lit up.

We went to a fancy Mexican restaurant where they made the guacamole right in front of you.....Mmmmmmm.
Michael Franti was so much fun. He opened for John Mayer and spent most of the time down in the audience with the fans. He even pulled a bunch of young kids up on the stage for his last song, "Say Hey".
But nothing prepared us for the amazing show that John Mayer gave. Wow! He is absolutely amazing on the guitar and his drummer was incredible too. He played all my favorite songs. Love him!!!!
Eli, Thad and Chase all got to play with Papi and Hany while we had our fun adult night out. Mom always tells me that the boys are always so well-behaved when we are not around. Hmmmmm.....Why do they save their "spirit" for us???I took this picture the other morning. I was having a hard time waking this guy up! Isn't he cute???
Twins update: We still don't know whether we are having boys or girls, but I will be sure to post it on the blog when we find out. This is our 16 week ultrasound (I will be 18 weeks on Sunday). The first picture shows the babies heads. They were face to face, like they were kissing each other :) Does it get any cuter than that? I'm sure it does once they are born. The second picture is both of them again, and the third is a really neat shot of Baby B's entire body. I have been feeling really good (forget I'm pregnant sometimes) and I feel the babies move almost every day. I can't wait until they really start moving though. Every day, we get more and more excited for their arrival.

Life is good.

No comments: