My cousin, Josie (a brilliant photographer), took these first two pictures of my beautiful baby boys.

Happy 2nd Birthday to my little Thadikins!!!! The morning started out with 2 blue birthday candles stuck in his English Muffin, scrambled eggs, ham, cantaloupe and some funky bed head:)

Then, we dressed up like rock stars (green hair and everything), and had a birthday party for both Eli and Thad with some of their closest friends.

Grandma Hany really got into Rock Star Character :)

Do you like my guitar tattoo?

Oooooohhhhh Boy...

Debbie and Maddie

Sarah, Josiah and Emily

Andrea and Ben

Dionne, Emily and Audrey

Lesley and Matt

Kelly and Willa

Thad and Audrey sitting in a tree...

Willa and Maddie were instant BFF's.

Daddy took some time off work to join the fun too! We love Daddy.


Chaser Boo

Eli blew out #4

Thad blew out #2

Eli and Emily eating the entire chocolate cake!

Presents!


Hugs and love

This pretty much sums up the end of the party. Just look at the beginning of Eli's meltdown to the right...

After everyone left, both my mom and I tried to start our cars and BOTH of our batteries were dead!!!! We were playing music on our CD players for the party and I guess it killed our batteries. So, from now on, you may call us Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber. We just had to laugh though.
Happy Birthday Sweet Thad. I love you soooo much!
2 comments:
Thanks -- a lot.
You gave a great party my dear. Next time I won't take the theme so literally....
Absolutely adorable! I love the Eli meltdown picture ... look at the other kids, they are looking on with such concern, or rather "what is he crying about?" lol - very cute.
Post a Comment