Thursday, August 6, 2009

no doubt. the moon. mom. me.

Had to post a picture of me during my "silent" car ride to S.B. on my way to the No Doubt concert on Wednesday night. Notice the empty car seats in the back? This doesn't happen too often for me lately :)


My cutie pie mommy at dinner before the concert.


The Mariachi Band
They performed "Todo Una Vida" for us at our table which means All of a Lifetime. It was beautiful.
Before the jumping and dancing began.


Adorable Teeny Boppers

A video clip of my favorite song
The moon was full and bright and beautiful.

No wonder she is in such amazing shape. She jumps and dances the entire time she is on stage. Her abs are amazing. I'm pretty happy with "me" but if I had to be anyone else in the world I would want to be Gwen :)
Adorable outfit that I will be buying to wear around the house.
And we're pooped.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I heart Gwen. I too want to be her in my next life. I saw her on tour almost 2 years ago now and was so impressed - she is just amazing!

The Paskins said...

You forgot to mention the best part - AFTER the show! It was so fun running into you guys, and I hope we can meet up again soon (outside of The Bowl). And the abs, seriously?!