We're ready to get on the big, white boat now!!! For some reason I thought the boys would just sit in our laps and maaaaaaybe fall asleep on the boat while listening to the soft humming of the motor on the way over to Catalina Island...WRONG! They wanted to run around and go to the top of the boat where the wind blew their wild hair. I love it.
Notice Eli pulling the golf clubs? He reeeaaaally wanted to play golf with Papa and Daddy on this day, but had to settle with the ladies and Thad for a couple hours instead :(
Ryan and I had a "date night" one night and did a lot of people watching outside of Luau Larry's. This video gives you a glimpse of the kind of people you will see late at night on the island outside of the bars...hilarious.
after a pitcher of strawberry margaritas...I only had one :)
Eli really wanted a picture with this seal.
1 comment:
What great photos. It looks like you guys had a wonderful time.
Post a Comment