Thursday, May 7, 2009

Every Day is Mother's Day!

So this is my mom and Brian's little house that they're renting. They've had a pretty tough couple of months with selling their house, the escrow from hell, packing, moving, and my mom's knee surgery. They were finally settled in their adorable little cottage when...
Armageddon

Today my mom joined me for a Mother's Day Zoo, errrr, I mean celebration. Eli decorated a hat for me to wear (so glad I did my hair), we did mother/son hand prints, made a bracelet, and Eli made a special card and gift for me too.
Eli was a little shy and did not want to sing the Mother's Day song with the rest of the kids:( But it was sooooo incredibly cute!
The next sequence of pictures is Eli not wanting to give me my gift. He was being uncharacteristically grumpy at the time and kept throwing it under the table. Luckily, my mom and I thought it was hilarious.


Still waiting for my gift.

Trying to get a good shot of Eli and I (impossible).

Finally getting to open my present. Notice disappointment in little boys face.
So worth the wait. It is an adorable pillow case that Eli painted my favorite color...PINK! I get to put a picture of Eli in it too :)
Happy Mother's Day to all my favorite Mommies!!!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Sorry I gave you a hard time about the baby oil :) It just reminded me of hanging out at whatever pool we could find and listening to Pearl Jam/ Candlestick/ Counting Crows. lol
love ya!