Sunday, April 26, 2009

Swim, Bike, Run, Animals, Trees, Beach, Watermelon

Please excuse the blurriness of these pictures. Our lens was filthy. Anyway, I finished my first triathlon on Saturday and Ryan finished his 9th. We had so much fun and I am so proud of myself for accomplishing something so major. Ryan and I have decided to do Tri-For-Fun at our YMCA every year.


Today we went to Avila Barn and fed the animals, tasted yummy strawberries, and cock-a-doodle-dooed with the roosters.
Thad loves farm animals so much. He knows how to moo, quack, neigh, baa, woof, meow, ribbit, and cock-a-doodle-doo of course.

Ryan picked out this blow pop for Thad. He couldn't even fit it in his mouth!



Eli is getting so tall. He also talks about how big his ears are getting. He thinks that by eating all of his food, his ears grow bigger:)

Then we headed to the beach and Eli rode his bike all around. He is getting so fast that we have to run to keep up with him! When he first got his bike he was so cautious and slow. Now, he's a speed racer/ dare devil.


We saw a BIG whale at the end of the pier today too. Sooo cool!

I just thought this picture was hilarious. Who is that kid eating watermelon? It doesn't even look like Eli.

We had such a great weekend. It was so nice to spend time together as a family today. Sometimes it feels like life is a little too hectic and busy that we miss days like today. I hope all of you found some time to sloooooow it down a little and enjoy the little things in life too:)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

congrats on the triathlon Beth! I am so proud of you. I can run, but man I can't swim or bike to save my life. You rock!