Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy Hoffman

Arreba! Arreba! Ahhh Haaa haaaa haaaa!!!
Ryan's 32nd birthday party was a blast. We had so much fun celebrating with some of our favorite people.
Don't mess with me, Senor.

Here we are before a couple margaritas.

Here we are after.

3 Hoffman girls and a Griffith. It's o.k. Tiff, you were a Hoffman for many more years than Darla and I so far.

Ross' margaritas are the yummiest ever. Really. You should try one, or two, or three:)

Eli thought his margarita (non-alcoholic) mustache was the funniest thing ever.

Eli helped daddy blow out his candle. I didn't have 32 candles. I was afraid we would burn the house down.

Mmmmm....chocolate cupcakes rock!

Hurry Willa! Scarf your cupcake down before mom takes it away!!!

Awww....

Is that a cupcake in your belly or perhaps another little Hoffman? We're soooo excited!

Kyler enjoyed watching the craziness from a distance. Such a chill little guy. Love him.

I love guacamole moley moley.

Yes, this is the look that about kills my mom every day. Pretty good, huh?


Not only is Diane an awesome photographer, but she kicks butt at bowling on Ryan's new Nintendo Wii. Wii so enjoy playing with our Wii. Wii should all get together so Wii can play Wii. Wii love you all and Wii hope you're having a wonderful day!

No comments: