Papa and G-Ma came to visit the weekend before last and we had the best time. The boys were so excited to see them and we played, played, and played some more. They brought some neat blocks for the boys and while Ryan and my dad tried to build the tallest tower, Thad, the destroyer, would come and knock them down. It was hilarious.
Love these shots of my Thadikins. His eyes are definitely green like mine:) Yay! After all, he did grow in my belly for 10 months. I deserve a little resemblance.
Thad is a hugger. He hugs everyone, little kids, Eli, me, Ryan, everyone. The hugee is not always thrilled with the hugger at times. But he's the sweetest, yummiest, little thing in the world.
We went wine tasting on Sunday and met this adorable dog, Rusty. If we ever get a dog again, this is the one I want. I think it's a giant poodle or something. Eli and Thad loved him too.
No comments:
Post a Comment