Thursday, January 29, 2009

Firetruck! Firetruck!

Eli's preschool class took a trip to the fire station in Orcutt today. Firefighter Glen has a new best friend:) Eli was in awe of the firemen and firetrucks. He was so well behaved and so interested that Glen asked him to be his special helper! I was such a proud mama.

Miss Melinda's class

That spray nozzel is really heavy.

Eli sure knows how to shoot that water.
Here is Eli sitting next to Firefighter Glen because the other kids were a little bit scared. He asked Eli to sit next to him to show the other kids that it wasn't scary. Soooo cute!

High Five!
I love him so much. Every day he amazes me with new knowledge, songs he knows, books he can recite, and love he gives. Makes me feel like we must be doing something right:)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Rebecca Unfried said...

So cute! I love the new fire truck background on your blog too!! I wish that we lived closer I think Aaron and Jonah would really get along well with Eli and Thad!! - Rebecca