Monday, December 8, 2008

A Little Sunshine


This was a two hour experience but we had so much fun:) This was about the 6th picture taken after Thad stopped crying and trying to squirm out of Santa's lap. Eli and Santa were the best of friends. He told him that he wants a train so I guess I better go shopping!

Well, looks like I'll have to clean the bathtub again. This is what we sing when there is a really big mess. "I'm a mess! I'm a mess! I'm a big ol' messy mess! From the north the the east to the south to the west! What I am is a really, really, really big mess!"


Peek-a-boo!




Just thought I'd add a little sunshine to your day:)

1 comment:

The Paskins said...

That's the same Santa that scared Reese to death...how did you get BOTH of your boys to look so cute?