
Our tiny, Thad-proofed Christmas tree on Christmas morning.


Thad's first Christmas present from Santa on Christmas morning was a darling sea horse that glows and plays music and soft water sounds. He loved it at first, but now he cries every time I show it to him. Oh well, Santa will do better next year hopefully:)

Eli's new bike was a huge hit! We can't get him off that thing. This is Eli opening his new "Henry" train. He did tell Santa that he wanted a train, so Santa had to deliver. Eli woke up on Christmas morning and found that Santa ate all the cookies and drank all the milk. Even the reindeer ate the carrots. He totally understood everything. He was concerned that Santa might have gotten burned while coming down the fireplace because there was a fire in it. He noticed that "Santa" even put his train back on the track. I have to admit, I totally used the whole Santa thing to my advantage this year. "Santa is watching you right now and he knows if you're being a good boy or not."

Somehow, Thad found a candy cane and made a pretty big mess with it:) Oh well, it's Christmas right? Kids can eat candy before 7:30 a.m.......right??? Anyone???

Eli's first spin around the block on his "big boy" bike. I can't believe he's so big already:(

So cute, right?

Uncle Derker came by on Christmas day with a sack full of toys for the boys. He always knows exactly what a 3 year old will like. He also got Eli an adorable license plate for his new bike.


Thad was napping during Derker's visit.

Thad opening his dump truck present from Mimi and Papa.

Mom and Brian brought a teepee for the boys. This is all the men in the house trying to put that thing together. What did the Indians do? I think they must have been a little more skilled at this. But it was fun to watch:)

The adorable grandmas and their adorable grandsons in the teepee.

What would a blog post be without an original photograph taken by Eli Ryan? I really think he will be a photographer some day.
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment