"There once was a little boy who dreamt of surfing, jet skiing, boogie boarding, and deep sea fishing..." That's the beginning of our story so far:)
Little Miss Audrey and Thad. I think they love eachother.
Papa Tate and G-Ma came to visit and we had sooooo much fun. Thad loved pulling his Papa's beard.
G-Ma stepped out in front of the camera for once for this adorable shot.
Uncle Derrick (A.K.A. Derker) brought a remote control helicopter for Eli and boy was that fun!!! I realize why they put 5 years old+ on certain toys now. Eli and Derker have such a special bond.
We walked the Bob Jones Trail and played on the beach.
Thadikins
I think Thad might be a UCLA Bruin. He's on his way at 19 lbs. 8 oz. Can you believe that at 6.5 months???
I don't know if these two siblings will ever grow up. Whenever I'm around my brother, it's like we're still kids.
The best daddy in the whole world.

Notice the toes.
Happy Father's Day to Daddy, Papa Hoffman, Papa Tate, Papi, and all the amazing dads in our lives. We love you very much. Thank you to Diane for these amazing pictures too:)
Little Miss Audrey and Thad. I think they love eachother.
Papa Tate and G-Ma came to visit and we had sooooo much fun. Thad loved pulling his Papa's beard.
No comments:
Post a Comment