
Emotions are flowing as I watch the man who made me a daughter, teach the little man, who made me a mother, how to fish. Some of my favorite memories as a little girl were spent fishing with my daddy. It's so quiet, so still, just being out there...fishing.

The look on his little face was priceless, as he reeled in his first catch. In the mind of a two-year old, I don't know what he was expecting. O.k., so we're finally doing something with this cool pole that Uncle Derrick gave me for Christmas. As the creature came out of the water, all he could say was, "yucky".

Now what?

Yucky, yucky.

Papa said, "kiss the fish before we throw it back in the water." I need to teach these boys how to get dirty, kiss fish, and put a worm on a hook. This is so much fun!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment