I can't smile right now mom, I'm trying to perfect my egg-dying skills. Could you please stop trying to get me to look at the camera???
This glitter glue is hard to squeeze out!
Look how pretty!
Can we dye Easter eggs every day??? I like it!
Watch me balance this egg on my head:)
O.k., seriously, doesn't this kid look just like his mommy? Thadikins has perfected rolling from his back to his tummy. I can't believe how strong he is already.
Somebody got hold of mommy's body wash. I think this is the cleanest Eli has ever been!
Hi, welcome to Home Depot. Let me fix that helicopter for you.
It just needs a little tightening up.
Don't forget about me! Someday I'm gonna do funny things just like my big brother.Can you tell that Ryan and I love these boys more than anything? We are so blessed to have them, and so blessed to have friends and family like all of you too. Happy Easter from the Hoffman Family!
No comments:
Post a Comment